1. The promoter is: parkrun UK (company no.09411750 whose registered office is Lower Deck, Unit 3, Phoenix Wharf, Eel Pie Island, Twickenham, TW1 3DY)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win one of three CONTRA women’s Capris or one of three CONTRA tights, no cash alternative.
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Twitter – follow @CONTRAMovement on Twitter and retweet the competition post.
b. Facebook – ‘like’ the Contra Movement (@contramovement) Facebook page and share the competition post.
c. Instagram - ‘like’ the competition post and ‘follow’ the Contra Movement (@contra_movement) Instagram page.
6. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
8. Joint submissions are not permitted.
9. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
10. The competition will launch on Thursday 6 December 2018.
11. The six winners (two from Facebook, two from Instagram and two from Twitter) will be selected at random.
12. The winner of the tights and capris will be selected on Tuesday 11 December 2018. The prize winners will be given the option of either the capris or the tights until all three of either tights or capris have been given away, at which point the remaining winners will be awarded with the remaining product.
13. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at parkrun UK’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, parkrun UK assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
14. parkrun UK has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
15. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
18. parkrun UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Ahoy matey, it’s time to find your sea legs because we’re off to sail the seven seas! Batten down the hatches, for the latest instalment of the parkrun Tourism Series we discover The Pirates Club! That’s the tourist challenge involving completing seven parkruns beginning with the letter C, and one starting with the letter R. Or…
The newly established National Longevity Day (19 February) was created to act as a reminder for you to keep looking after your body, keep thinking about the impact of your diet, and take an active interest in your health; our friends at Healthspan provide some advice on where you should start on your journey to a…