1. The promoter is: parkrun UK (company no.09411750 whose registered office is Lower Deck, Unit 3, Phoenix Wharf, Eel Pie Island, Twickenham, TW1 3DY)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win one of nine long sleeve peppermint CONTRA technical t-shirts, no cash alternative.
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Twitter – follow @contramovement on Twitter and retweet the competition post.
b. Facebook – ‘like’ the Contra Movement (@contramovement) Facebook page and share the competition post.
c. Instagram - follow @contra_movement on Instagram and like the competition post.
6. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
8. Joint submissions are not permitted.
9. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
10. The competition will launch on Thursday 14 February 2019.
11. The nine winners (three from Twitter, three from Facebook and three from Instagram) will be selected at random.
12. The winner of the t-shirts will be selected on Wednesday 20 February 2019.
13. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at parkrun UK’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, parkrun UK assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
14. parkrun UK has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
15. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
18. parkrun UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Durham parkrun can be found every Saturday morning in Durham City, in the north east of England. Clare Clish from Durham parkrun takes us inside her home event… My friend Andrew Hopkins kept nagging me to go along to parkrun and so eventually I caved in and went along to see what it…
Spring is just around the corner so to celebrate the clocks going forward, why not join our friends at Millbrook Beds in your pyjamas for the next parkrun in pyjamas on Saturday 30 March. There were some amazing photos and pyjamas at the parkrun in pyjamas last year! Millbrook Beds have five award-winning hand-made mattresses to be won…