1. This competition is open to those aged over 18, who reside in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland except employees of Vhi group and its subsidiary companies, their agencies, parkrun and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The competition prizes are offered by Vhi group and the competition runs for the month of January 2019, closing for entries at 9am on the Monday following each weekend’s parkrun. (January 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th)
3. Prize details include: – Four weekly winners will be selected to win an Apple Watch Series 3 and can nominate their local parkrun to receive a set of Vhi Rewards Programme items. The nature of reward items is at the discretion of Vhi group.
4. Prizes cannot be changed or exchanged. Should any prize element be unavailable at the time, Vhi group reserves the right to substitute with a prize of equal or greater value.
5. The winner will be chosen from all appropriate entries. Entry posts must be set as public to be considered for selection and an arrangement will be made with all winners in relation to claiming their prize.
6. Vhi group and parkrun Ireland hold the right to contact competition entrants via phone, e-mail and/or any other means of communication for the purpose of notifying competition winners and to attain delivery details etc.
7. If the winner does not respond within two days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and another winner can be selected.
8. Vhi group retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if, in its view, a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. Vhi group reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control. Vhi group’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Vhi group does not accept responsibility for late, lost, ineligible or incomplete submissions or entries. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems accessing the website. All internet connection charges shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
10. Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of this Promotion. By entering the competition participants accept that should they win their name (initial and surname) and address (county/place) may be published online, in print or in any other outlet seen fit by The Promoter.
11. To the extent permitted by law, Vhi group excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and prize(s) to be awarded.
12. Vhi group reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion and without notice.
Vhi group DAC trading as Vhi group is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Inmates at the Wandoo Rehabilitation Prison in Perth, Australia, will become the first women in custody anywhere in the world to take part in weekly parkrun events when Wandoo parkrun launches this Saturday 20 July. Wandoo became Western Australia’s first dedicated alcohol and drug rehabilitation prison for women in custody when it opened in August…
Vhi Ambassador, David Gillick is calling on walkers, joggers, runners and volunteers to join him at Fairview parkrun, Fairview, Dublin 3, on Saturday 20July when Vhi will host a special event to celebrate their partnership with parkrun Ireland. In addition to the normal parkrun on Saturday morning, Olympian David Gillick will be on hand…