1. The promoter is: parkrun UK (company no.09411750 whose registered office is Lower Deck, Unit 3, Phoenix Wharf, Eel Pie Island, Twickenham, TW1 3DY)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win one of six navy short sleeve CONTRA t-shirts, no cash alternative.
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Twitter – follow @contramovement on Twitter and retweet the competition post.
b. Facebook – ‘like’ the Contra Movement (@contramovement) Facebook page and share the competition post.
c. Instagram - follow @contra_movement on Instagram and like the competition post.
6. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
8. Joint submissions are not permitted.
9. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
10. The competition will launch on Friday 10 May 2019.
11. The six winners (two from Twitter, two from Facebook and two from Instagram) will be selected at random.
12. The winner of the t-shirts will be selected on Thursday 16 May 2019.
13. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at parkrun UK’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, parkrun UK assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
14. parkrun UK has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
15. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
18. parkrun UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The National Trust was founded in 1895 with the aim of caring for historic properties and areas of beautiful countryside across England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Today, the National Trust cares for more than 500 historic houses, castles, ancient monuments gardens, parks, nature reserves and coastlines… and they are home to 30 parkruns and junior parkruns…
If you could ask one question about dementia, what would you ask? The Information Services team at Alzheimer’s Research UK provides up-to-date and accurate health information to the public about dementia. They answer many varied questions about the condition, but a few questions come up again and again. To help raise awareness, they’ve…