1.This promotion is to win one of three Aqua Optima Hydration packs, consisting of an Oria jug and 12 x 30 day filters along with a branded reusable water filter bottle, running socks and towel in a branded drawstring bag on Twitter and Facebook, no cash alternative.
2. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Twitter – follow @PurerWaterFast on Twitter and retweet a competition post.
b. Facebook – ‘like’ the Aqua Optima (@AquaOptima) Facebook page and comment why you should win.
3. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
4. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
5. Joint submissions are not permitted.
6. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. Strix UK LTD may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
7. This promotion is not open to employees or agencies of Strix UK LTD, their families or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
8. The competition will launch on Wednesday 20th November 2019.
9. The 3x winners from Facebook and Twitter will be selected at random
10. The winner of the hydration pack will be selected on Wednesday 27th November 2019.
11. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at Strix UK LTD’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Strix UK LTD assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
12. Strix UK LTD has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
13. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
14. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
15.If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
16. Strix UK LTD’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Strix UK Ltd Dodleston House Bell Meadow Business Park Park Lane Pulford, Chester UK
There may be moments during the winter months when you’re standing on the start line of your local parkrun in the cold and rain, questioning why you decided to get out of your warm bed! But winter parkrunning isn’t just for those hardy souls – anyone can walk, jog, run and volunteer in deepest…
Michael Fagan previously lived a sedentary lifestyle, so much so he couldn’t walk short distances without pain. Here he tells us how Huntingdon parkrun became part of his everyday life. I started parkrun a year ago to help train for my first tough mudder 5k obstacle run. I thought a few parkruns under…