1.This promotion is to win one of three Aqua Optima Hydration packs, consisting of an Oria jug and 12 x 30 day filters along with a branded reusable water filter bottle, running socks and towel in a branded drawstring bag on Twitter and Facebook, no cash alternative.
2. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Twitter – follow @PurerWaterFast on Twitter and retweet a competition post.
b. Facebook – ‘like’ the Aqua Optima (@AquaOptima) Facebook page and comment why you should win.
3. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
4. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
5. Joint submissions are not permitted.
6. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. Strix UK LTD may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
7. This promotion is not open to employees or agencies of Strix UK LTD, their families or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
8. The competition will launch on Wednesday 22 January 2020.
9. The 3x winners from Facebook and Twitter will be selected at random
10. The winner of the hydration pack will be selected on Wednesday 29th January 2020.
11. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at Strix UK LTD’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Strix UK LTD assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
12. Strix UK LTD has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
13. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
14. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
15.If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
16. Strix UK LTD’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Strix UK Ltd Dodleston House Bell Meadow Business Park Park Lane Pulford, Chester UK
With just a few days left until the reopening of parkrun New Zealand it feels like we really are making excellent progress and, after fifteen Saturdays without a single parkrun anywhere in the world, this weekend we can all celebrate a great step forward. Everyone has worked hard and waited patiently, and we can all be…
Alzheimer’s Research UK’s annual virtual running challenge, Running Down Dementia, is going strong with two months left to… run. From 1 April until 31 August the challenge is to walk, jog or run 100k, 300k or a distance of your choice, while helping to raise funds for dementia research – funding that is even…