1. The promoter is: parkrun UK (company no.09411750 whose registered office is Lower Deck, Unit 3, Phoenix Wharf, Eel Pie Island, Twickenham, TW1 3DY)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win one CONTRA product of choice, no cash alternative.
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Twitter – name one CONTRA product in the replies and follow @CONTRAMovement.
b. Facebook – name one CONTRA product in the comments and follow @CONTRAMOVEMENT.
c. Instagram - name one CONTRA product in the comments and follow contra_movement.
6. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
8. Joint submissions are not permitted.
9. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
10. The competition will launch on Friday 9 August 2019 and end on Sunday 11 August 2019.
11. The six winners (two from Twitter, two from Facebook and two from Instagram) will be selected at random.
12. The winner of the t-shirts will be selected on Monday 12 August 2019.
13. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at parkrun UK’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, parkrun UK assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
14. parkrun UK has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
15. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
18. parkrun UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Nick Cambridge is delighted to be running again after a break for health reasons and he feels so much better for it. Here he tells us why parkrun has been so important on his journey. I became interested in running when I was working as a doctor in 1981 and wanted to improve my…
Alison Manley hadn’t exercised for 30 years before trying parkrun. Now she is stuck on parkrun number 199 and can’t wait for it to restart. I first stumbled across parkrun by accident. I was inspired by a work colleague who had completed the couch to 5k programme and gone on to complete her…