1. The promoter is: parkrun UK (company no.09411750 whose registered office is Lower Deck, Unit 3, Phoenix Wharf, Eel Pie Island, Twickenham, TW1 3DY)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win one CONTRA product of choice, no cash alternative.
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Twitter – name one CONTRA product in the replies and follow @CONTRAMovement.
b. Facebook – name one CONTRA product in the comments and follow @CONTRAMOVEMENT.
c. Instagram - name one CONTRA product in the comments and follow contra_movement.
6. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
8. Joint submissions are not permitted.
9. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
10. The competition will launch on Friday 9 August 2019 and end on Sunday 11 August 2019.
11. The six winners (two from Twitter, two from Facebook and two from Instagram) will be selected at random.
12. The winner of the t-shirts will be selected on Monday 12 August 2019.
13. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at parkrun UK’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, parkrun UK assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
14. parkrun UK has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
15. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
18. parkrun UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Rothwell in West Yorkshire has been home to parkrun since July 2017, and now welcomes more than 300 parkrunners every Saturday morning. Kevin Moseley, Run Director from Rothwell parkrun tells us more about his home event… I became involved with parkrun to get fitter and encouraged by a family member who is a marathon runner. The…
Has all your finger crossing paid off? From this week if you’ve been successful in the Virgin Money London Marathon ballot you will receive confirmation that you’ve got a place in the world-famous race for next year. If you’re successful, we’d love you to join #TeamARUK and run the 26.2 miles in support…