1. The promoter is: parkrun UK (company no.09411750 whose registered office is Lower Deck, Unit 3, Phoenix Wharf, Eel Pie Island, Twickenham, TW1 3DY)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win one CONTRA product of choice (excluding delivery charges), no cash alternative.
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Twitter – name one CONTRA product in the replies and follow @CONTRAMovement.
b. Facebook – name one CONTRA product in the comments and follow @CONTRAMOVEMENT.
c. Instagram - name one CONTRA product in the comments and follow contra_movement.
6. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
8. Joint submissions are not permitted.
9. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
10. The competition will launch on Monday 24 August 2020 and end on Sunday 30 August 2020.
11. The three winners (one from Twitter, one from Facebook and one from Instagram) will be selected at random.
12. The winners will be selected on Wednesday 2 September 2020.
13. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at parkrun UK’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, parkrun UK assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
14. parkrun UK has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
15. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
18. parkrun UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
After diagnosis and treatment for a rare blood cancer, regular parkrunner, Bill Roffey, set his sights firmly on returning to Bramhall parkrun. He is now about to achieving some well-deserved, chunky milestones. When the Coronavirus pandemic hit in 2020, I was already a parkrun addict having clocked up over 200 parkruns since first attending…
Martin Cuthbert took up parkrunning as part of his plan to ward off type 2 diabetes and avoid medication. So far, it’s all looking good! I’m 73-years-old and completed my first parkrun in November 2021, I’ve lost weight and my plan to control the type 2 diabetes with diet and exercise appears to be…