1. The promoter is: Noble Foods Ltd Cotswold farm Standlake Witney Oxon OX29 7RB
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win one CONTRA yellow t-shirt (excluding delivery charges), no cash alternative. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prizes.
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Facebook – To enter, follow @thehappyeggco and @parkrunuk and then tag the person you’ll be running your first parkrun with
b. Instagram - To enter, follow @thehappyeggco and @parkrunuk and then tag the person you’ll be running your first parkrun with
6. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
8. Joint submissions are not permitted.
9. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
10. The competition will launch on Wednesday 16th September 2020 and end on Wednesday 23rd September 2020.
11. The winner will be selected at random on Wednesday 23rd September 2020
12. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook/Instagram bears no responsibility for this Promotion and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook/Instagram from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Promotion.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
14. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
15. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
16. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at the happy egg co’s. discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the happy egg co. assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
17. the happy egg co. has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
18. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
19. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
21. the happy egg co’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
We each have our own individual stories to tell about how we first got involved in parkrun and the impact that it has had on our lives. We all have different perceptions of what parkrun is, and what it means to us. However, there are two aspects of parkrun that are universally relevant: The…
Last year we published the results of an independent survey which highlighted the wide ranging health and wellbeing benefits of participating in parkrun, and not just from walking and running. The findings, from over 60,000 respondents, found that volunteering gives people the biggest bang for health and wellbeing buck. This snapshot survey was part…