1. The promoter is: parkrun UK (company no.09411750 whose registered office is Lower Deck, Unit 3, Phoenix Wharf, Eel Pie Island, Twickenham, TW1 3DY)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win one CONTRA product of choice (excluding delivery charges), no cash alternative.
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Twitter – name one CONTRA product in the replies and follow @CONTRAMovement.
b. Facebook – name one CONTRA product in the comments and follow @CONTRAMOVEMENT.
c. Instagram - name one CONTRA product in the comments and follow contra_movement.
6. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
8. Joint submissions are not permitted.
9. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
10. The competition will launch on Wednesday 7 October 2020 and end on Wednesday 14 October 2020.
11. The three winners (one from Twitter, one from Facebook and one from Instagram) will be selected at random.
12. The winners will be selected on Friday 16 October 2020.
13. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at parkrun UK’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, parkrun UK assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
14. parkrun UK has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
15. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
18. parkrun UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Sue Strachan, who was diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2014, is a passionate supporter of dementia research. Over the last few years, the 64-year-old has done some amazing things to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, including running the Virgin Money London Marathon. We think Sue is a legend for all her fundraising efforts, but…
parkrun Founder Paul Sinton-Hewitt has a special message of thanks for our parkrun Forever supporters. We are so grateful for your help securing the future of parkrun for generations to come. I’d like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all of our parkrun forever supporters. You are part of a family of over 6,000 supporters,…