1. The promoter is: parkrun UK (company no.09411750 whose registered office is Lower Deck, Unit 3, Phoenix Wharf, Eel Pie Island, Twickenham, TW1 3DY)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win a CONTRA summer bundle (excluding delivery charges), no cash alternative. The summer bundle includes a yellow Main Beach short sleeve tee, a pair of Delta shorts and a pair of Uditore socks (colour and style of choice)
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to:
a. Twitter – Follow @CONTRAMovement and retweet post.
b. Facebook – Follow @CONTRAMOVEMENT and share the post.
6. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
8. Joint submissions are not permitted.
9. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
10. The competition will launch on Thursday 3 June 2021 and end on Monday 7 June 2021.
11. The two winners (one from Twitter, one from Facebook) will be selected at random.
12. The winners will be selected on Thursday 10 June 2021.
13. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at parkrun UK’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, parkrun UK assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
14. parkrun UK has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
15. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
18. parkrun UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
We took another big step forward last Saturday as 5k events returned in Denmark, the ninth country to see events restart post-COVID, plus we welcomed back junior parkrun events in Scotland. In total nearly 60,000 people took part in 775 events around the world last weekend, including nearly 2,500 for the very first time….
As we move through the reopening process for parkrun and junior parkrun, we are publishing a UK-specific update every Friday to keep ambassadors, event teams, parkrun communities, and landowners informed on our progress. 5k in England On Monday evening, following the announcement by the government of the delay to Step 4, we confirmed…