1. The promoter is: parkrun UK (company no.09411750 whose registered office is Frameworks, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win a pair of Brooks Glycerin 20 or Brooks Glycerin 20 GTS including delivery, no cash alternative.
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to: Complete and submit the parkrun Footwear and Apparel survey via the SurveyMonkey portal.
6. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
7. Joint submissions are not permitted.
8. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
9. The competition will launch on Tuesday 27 September and end on Sunday 9 October 2022.
10. The five winners will be selected at random.
11. The winners will be selected on Tuesday 11 October 2022.
12. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at parkrun UK’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, parkrun UK assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
13. parkrun UK has no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
14. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
15. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
16. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
17. parkrun UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
As part of the parkwalk campaign this October, we are introducing a brand new volunteer role – the parkwalker! It has been created to demonstrate that walking at parkrun is both encouraged and valued. Why “parkwalker”? Inclusivity and participation, rather than speed, has been a key principle of parkrun since day one….
At parkrun, Finn has found a place where they feel like they belong – exactly as who they are. Here, Finn talks us through their journey and explains why the friends made at parkrun make them feel more comfortable than anywhere else they’ve ever been. I got into parkrun in 2017 when I found…