1. The promoter is: parkrun UK (company no.09411750 whose registered office is Frameworks, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, United Kingdom, TW9 1AE)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, with UK addresses, aged 18 years or over except employees of parkrun UK and their close relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This promotion is to win a parkrun starter kit for you and the friend you tagged in our social media post. This consists in total of:
This also includes delivery and there is no cash alternative.
5. To be in with a chance to win, entrants will be required to: comment by tagging a friend on one of the competition posts on parkrun uk social media (Twitter and Instagram).
6. Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
7. Joint submissions are not permitted.
8. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so. parkrun UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
9. The competition will launch on Saturday 7 January and end on Sunday 15 January 2023.
10. The one winner will be selected at random.
11. The winner will be selected on the week commencing Monday 16 January, with the winner contacted via their social media account by the end of this week.
12. This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at parkrun UK’s discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, parkrun UK assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
13. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
14. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
15. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
16. parkrun UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Back in October, we dedicated the month of our 18th birthday to parkwalk at parkrun, celebrating and promoting walking at parkrun. We know that walking is a great entry point to parkrun, can help prevent or manage health conditions and that walkers at parkrun are more likely to have previously been inactive and have…
We’re delighted to have teamed up with the NHS in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland to mark the NHS’s 75th anniversary this July. NHS staff and volunteers, as well as local communities, will be encouraged to ‘parkrun for the NHS’ at parkrun events on Saturday 8 July or junior parkrun events on Sunday…